Ike Kligerman Barkley is an award-winning design-focused architecture firm with offices in Manhattan and San Francisco specializing in high end residential homes in the US and abroad. While rooted in history, our work is modern in its taut detailing and glassy expanses, and often a touch of whimsy. We employ hand illustration to cutting edge technologies in our process.
We are seeking Intermediate to Senior level Architects to join our Midtown Manhattan office, though the candidate will be working from home remotely at this time due to Covid-19 precautions, and we are open to continued remote working and hybrid options for qualified candidates in or outside New York.
The candidate will participate in all phases of the architectural process, technical planning, detailing and producing high quality working drawings from design inception through construction.
Responsibilities will include:
· Producing architectural drawings, documentation and other deliverables compliant with codes, project requirements, and permits within established deadlines
· Communicating with the project team, consultants, and contractors to ensure proper coordination
· Attending job-site meetings, issuing supplemental instructions and responding to request for information
· Preparing materials, drawings, and models for Client and agency presentations
· Must have 5-12 years’ experience with high end residential projects
· Passion for design and attention to detail
· Exceptional production skills and ability to meet deadlines
· High level of proficiency in Revit preferred. Adobe suite, Lumion, Rhino, and Grasshopper skills a plus
· Problem solver who can work independently on multiple projects, anticipate needs, facilitate decision making, and enjoys working collaboratively
Please send current resume and portfolio to careers(a)ikekligermanbarkley.com