Gregory Switzer Architecture, P.C. (GSAPC)
Intermediate Project Architect
In our office environment, every team member works directly with the principal--and gains exposure to all aspects of architectural and interior design practice. Our portfolio reflects diverse projects that range from ground-up development and corporate interiors to brownstones, restaurants, and places of worship.
We're looking to hire a technically adept Intermediate Architect capable of assuming some project management responsibilities. The role will require the following skill set and characteristics:
· 4 -- 6 years of experience and strong technical skills (design and drawing).
· Proficiency in Revit.
· Strong written and oral communication skills.
· Self-motivated, dedicated, detail-oriented, adaptable, and efficient.
· Site survey and construction documentation experience.
· Some flexibility to put in extra hours when needed.
· Knowledge of building codes, and DOB permit application process desirable.
· Bachelor's degree in Architecture.
Salary shall be commensurate with experience and criteria indicated.
Please provide resume and portfolio by email to: info(at)SwitzerPC.com