Graf & Lewent Architects is a 10 person client centric design and planning firm with roots in Queens, New York is looking for a Project Architect to grow with our firm.
In existence for 32 years, Graf & Lewent Architects is known for its work on many local landmark and iconic buildings. Our expertise includes high-tech environments for both educational laboratories and the airline industry, adaptive re-use and public-private collaborations. The firm’s partners are intimately involved with each project fostering a paramount tenet of customer service and leading to high degree of repeat clients. Our goal is to delight our clients.
· Work on projects from inception through construction
· Self-starter with ability to interface with the firm’s Partners and integrate ideas
· Strong design and organizational skills
· Ability to work both alone and on a small team
· Communicate and collaborate effectively with all stakeholders
· Autocad proficient
· Knowledge of architectural software packages such as 3d, Sketch Up and BIM
· Committed to client service and follow through, with a strong attention to detail
· Bachelor’s degree in Architecture or a Masters in Architecture
About Graf & Lewent Architects LLP:
Founded in 1989, Graf & Lewent Architects has been recognized for both professionalism and excellence in design. Our office is culturally diverse and fosters unique perspectives and personal growth coupled with a balanced work environment.
We are located in Jamaica, Queens in close proximity to public transportation.
Location: Jamaica, Queens
Type: Full Time – Entry Level
Preferred Education: Bachelors of Architecture
Contact: Please send resume via email: h.davis(at)glarchitects.com