Dattner Architects is an award winning firm based in New York City. Our foundation is civic architecture and a passion for designing socially impactful spaces. We maintain a vibrant working environment – one that nurtures learning and professional growth through mentorship and daily collaboration. Our firm fosters diversity, community engagement, and work-life balance.
We are seeking a Project Manager / Senior Architect to play key roles on social infrastructure projects, including transportation and community facilities. The selected candidate will lead a multi-disciplinary design team for components of or the entirety of complex urban, public projects. Responsible for technical development of deliverables, they will also lead client communication through all phases of project development.
Required Skills & Experience
· Bachelor or Master of Architecture
· 10-20 years’ relevant professional experience
· NYS Architectural Registration
· Expected to work independently, reporting to the project Principal
· Strong design, technical, team management, and communication skills